Nike Canada returns guidelines
If you wish to return your Nike product, support is available depending on where the product was purchased.
Please review the Nike.com returns policy.
Please return the product to the store.
Authorized Nike Retailer
Nike Canada has made arrangements with all authorized retailers to accept returns for products with manufacturing defects or workmanship flaws. For fastest service, please first check with the original place of purchase if your Nike product has a material or workmanship flaw.
Nike understands that retailers have their own return policies. If you're unable to return an item to the original place of purchase, you may still be able to receive service directly through Nike by calling 1-800-663-6453 (Monday-Friday 7 am-4 pm PT). Please have the product available along with a pen and paper.
Some Nike products have specific guarantees and/or warranties. Please read the label, hang tag or packaging material for specific return information. No exchanges due to size, fit, comfort or style selection problems.
Refunds must be obtained through the original place of purchase only. Nike doesn't offer refunds for purchases made at authorized retailers.
Products/Returns Not Accepted
- • Footwear older than two years from the original date of manufacture. Any footwear returns exceeding the two-year date of manufacture limit will be returned without inspection. The manufacturing date can be found on the tag inside the shoe. The manufacturing date appears below the US size on the right side (the format is month/day/year).
- • Products Nike determines in its sole discretion to be free of any material or workmanship flaws.
- • Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration.
- • Products without identification tags.
- • Size, fit, comfort and style selection complaints.
- • Salesman samples or promotional products.
- • Returns from outside of Canada.
- • Your claim number must be clearly printed on the outside of the package.
- • Each item returned must have a Nike claim number. If returning multiple items in the same package, an equal number of claim numbers must be included on the package.
- • Only one returned item per claim number is allowed. Items purchased in "pairs" (such as footwear) must be returned in pairs and are considered one item requiring one claim number.
- • For the safety of Nike employees, shipments received at any Nike location without proper claim numbers will be returned to sender without inspection.
- • Nike isn't responsible for misdirected or lost packages or any actions that result from not following the guidelines provided.
Inspections and Product Replacement
If your product is determined by Nike, in its sole discretion, to have a material or workmanship flaw, direct product replacements will be of the same performance level price and size as the original item returned. Colourway and style are not guaranteed.
Nike reserves the right to deny any product claim associated with a violation of Nike policies, previous fraudulent activity or abuse of the claim process.
Products that don't pass Nike's inspection process will be returned with an explanation. Products returned but deemed undeliverable by the carrier and sent back to Nike will be recycled or destroyed and Nike will not replace the contents of the package.
If you agree to the Terms and Conditions listed above, please contact Nike Canada at 1-800-663-6453 (Monday-Friday 7 am-4 pm PT).