Nike Canada sponsorship or donation requests
Nike is a company that believes in supporting and giving back to our communities. We donate 3% of our pre-tax profits each year to charities across Canada.
As you can imagine, Nike receives many requests, and we’re unable to review them all. Please review the terms and conditions below and process for submitting your request.
Terms and Conditions
The following requests are not accepted:
- • Unsolicited athlete sponsorship requests (Nike Canada proactively seeks athletes to endorse the brand).
- • Donation requests from organizations or individuals outside of Canada.
- • Donation requests intended for individual gifts, religious or political purposes, capital campaigns, advertising, research programs, endowments or any for-profit ventures.
To submit your donation or sponsorship request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 905-771-4932. Please include the following details in your email or fax:
- • Your mailing address and contact name.
- • Your official charitable registration number issued by the Government of Canada (if applicable). You must be able to issue a tax receipt.
- • The background of the individual or organization making the request.
- • What is being requested (funding, product, etc.) and any relevant timelines that may apply.
Nike must receive all requests at least six weeks in advance of your event/program. Only proposals meeting the above requirements are reviewed, and a written response will be sent within 6-10 weeks of receipt of the request.